Fire Damage in Branford, CT Home
This charred second floor bedroom in Branford, CT was the result of an electrical fire that got out of hand. SERVPRO of Branford / Shoreline came in quickly to mitigate all the smoke and fire damage to the property. The before photo was taken just two days after the fire, and the after photo was taken just a few weeks later. When large home fires like this happen, our crews first come in to demo the damaged structure. Then, the area is safe and ready for restoration. The customer was impressed with how quickly and effectively SERVPRO of Branford / Shoreline was able to work.