Soot Invades Home of 88 Year Old Korean Vet
George Capone woke to soot covering every nook and cranny of his Branford, CT home.
Ultimately it was a squirrel that built a nest in George's chimney that started the downward spiral into darkness.
Seriously into darkness...
The furnace "puff-back" sent soot throughout his home. Riding on the exhaust fumes was fine, dark, soot that deposited EVERYWHERE.
George shares details about where they found soot that will shock you.
There's a silver lining though, 2 knights that came, fought back all the soot and left his home (and some personal articles) better then they were before the soot attack.
All the juicy details are in the video.